Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meh

I've done "okay" with calories the last couple of days. It's getting exercise that needs to be the priority right now. I'm going to the gym twice a week (I have noooo idea how that is going to happen once school starts up again and DH is back to work), but I need a little more than that. I keep forgetting to run up and down the stairs (ADD much? Yes, as a matter of fact), and after trying my friend Robin's Wii Fit, um, I want one. Bad.

I will post the official calorie count from the last few days in a bit. For now, I must go wake up the husband (who snuck off to the boys' room and fell asleep as soon as I got up this morning), and then.......we garden.

2 comments:

CNH said...

OH! Gardening! FUN!

I love that you added the .75 of an inch. ;)

Lindsay said...

I suspect my sister would find it and correct it if I put 5'8. LOL