Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So after gaining all 6 pounds back...

Mostly due to sitting on my ass and eating high sugar, high fat treats in large portions every night, I've decided something must be done.


I have a really hard time getting motivated to drag all 3 kids out to the Y by myself. I set out my routine for the week, and on it, I have the gym on Tuesday afternoon, Thursday morning and Friday mornings. I almost didn't go today, since the kids were bouncing off the walls, and I was tired, but I know myself and knew if I hadn't gone today, that I wouldn't be able to get up and go the rest of the week. Besides, I need to get started running.

I went. Baby in the Ergo, big two holding hands, all the way to the kid zone.

I did start running today. I walked several laps, then I got exactly 3/4 of a lap in before I started wheezing, and I'm not asthmatic.LOL I walked two more laps, then went in and did 20 minutes on the arc.

The children were retrieved uneventfully, and we headed on out, and I still had enough energy to run an errand with the three of them afterwards.

1 comment:

CNH said...

Good for you!!!

I'm fixin to join the local Y-like Frisco Athletic Club where the child care is free and the machines are many. Woot! They even have a wonderful pool to enjoy BY MY SELF.

Hoping I can then get away with the cheeseburger I just scarfed down at 11pm. Heh.